Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to Loftus Road ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's going to be a big wad of money dangled in front of the candidate.

What's Capello doing now?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh god please no. Gus to QPR? Oh dear god no.

Thanks for raising that all too real possibility in my mind.

Oh please god no.

Unless we get Zamora as part of a compo deal and Di Matteo once Chelsea sack him.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Harry is the obvious choice for QPR fans and board. Poyet would never jump ship for that lot in their condition. No need to worry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Manager of Russia, SEVEN is available seeing as he got blown out for the Hartlepool job
I can see the 'usual' candidates being usurped by the international 'usual' candidates.

They'll be a huge keep us up bonus, to be had, which I guess is reDKNapp territory.
But I think it'll draw out the European big hitters.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I don't think Redknapp would go there in a million years. Everything to lose and nothing to gain, not the sort of thing he is looking for I suspect...Hughes has really f***ed the place up, with all the new faces on big money upsetting the apple cart (and that includes Zamora),it's a mess of a club and I think you either got to be mad or desperate to risk your reputation on going there atm.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Premier Club
Owner with money and ambition
wouldnt have to move or disrupt his family

and face certain relegation within five months of moving. That's no disrespect to Poyet but he needs time to get his message across. That's one thing Q.P.R don't have much of, even now. Has any team ever stayed up after being bottom at xmas???

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Cant see it myself. Yes they are currently a Prem club but not a stable one. Money is great but it guarantees you a SQUAD not a TEAM. That's half their problem at the moment. Too many players more interested in their large pay check than keeping the club up. Harry would be a great shout because he would get them playing attacking football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here