Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zerbi kicking off

f***
Don’t really understand what he’s complaining about so much? We were done fair and square.

Suppose some will say it’s passion but a littl bit embarassing?
f*** off. Were you even there? Officiating is absolute toilet. Passion from a manager, love it. Gimps like you who expect us to be ‘respectful’ when we were done by a ref wind me up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Don’t really understand what he’s complaining about so much? We were done fair and square.

I know you like to think all teams are the same and you’re above other fans but the referee was dreadful today.
Brighton players were not as bad as Fulham.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Are you f***ing joking? The referee was 100% complicit in Fulham’s tactic of stopping and disrupting the game with lots of fake injuries and time wasting and that’s before the complete one sided decisions for free kicks. Then when an Albion player went down and needed teeatment (Caicedo) it was the only time he did not stop the game.

He was terrible and can see why RDZ is so angry as the level of officiating in this division is a joke given the profile of this league

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Watch the match again and think about it ..judging from your post on the “feigning injury” thread you watched something different to me
Well said.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Tell me then, what did the ref get wrong as I didn’t see anything?
He was week as shit. As most are. Falling for cheating and time wasting.. Time and time again. But then getting all on top of minor f***ing shit like the ball might be moving slightly when we tried a quick free kick. (It wasn't) Poor. Not surprised De Zerbs unloaded on the inefficient berk.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I know you like to think all teams are the same and you’re above other fans but the referee was dreadful today.
Brighton players were not as bad as Fulham.
Where the f*** did I say I was above other fans? Probably true though judging by a lot of the whingy shit posted on here after the match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here