Zamora gone - don't panic captain Mainwaring !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zamora's gone.

So whats new, we all knew he would not pull a Brighton & Hove Albion shirt on come 14th August and I told everyone that 4 weeks ago.

Good luck to him, he deserves his chance in the premiership and I will follow his Spurs/England career with interest.

If he had played with us in div 2 he would have resented it and his heart would not be in it. No its best we part amicably and he has been a hero, period.

We won't get someone else would will score 30+, Zamora was a one off but all we need is someone who will bang in 20 with Hart alongside who I wager would get 15 upfront. The rest of the side is Mustard and I will still wager LARGE on us winning the league next season.

:clap2:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Champions without Bob, Gareth? Not a chance. Respectfully, I think your support is getting in the way of your objectivity (which is as it should be).

I don't know about anyone else, but as far as not panicking is concerned, I'm running around screaming and waving my arms in the air. Maybe that's just my support clouding my objectivity.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
GG - Bozza's going to be laying on Betfair at bigger than 8/1 according to another thread so you know where to put your money (perhaps you should deal with him direct and save yourself the commission)...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can't see us topping Div 2 Gareth. Time to take off those rose tinted specs I think.

:)

EarlOfSuave

Jul 9, 2003
Champions? You are mentally deranged if you think the current side is capable of anything other than mid-table obscurity.

QPR will romp away with it, closely followed by Bristol City, Sheffield Wednesday and Wrexham.

Be prepared for a season of low expectations. Time for a dose of realism methinks.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This means that we're no longer a one man team, I trust in Sir Steve and Sir Dick.

KEEP THE FAITH !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports