Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your starting XI with Adam Lallana in the squad

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Love the look of this side!! Hopefully see a new LWB to compete with BDB. Maitland-Niles would fit that system perfectly
Can see Burn being the only slight weakness, but he's so good as utility player! If Lallana needs to be rested or any of the midfield, can sneak on Alzate, move Connolly further up etc.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Can see Burn being the only slight weakness, but he's so good as utility player! If Lallana needs to be rested or any of the midfield, can sneak on Alzate, move Connolly further up etc.

Can certainly make use of Burn's versatility, Alzate fits in this category too. Can see Molumby playing a part and also Mac Allister dropping out for Propper or Mooy. Squad depth improving, more work to do in LWB and CF, potentially 1 more in CM depending on the systems we use (assuming we move on a couple)

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Can certainly make use of Burn's versatility, Alzate fits in this category too. Can see Molumby playing a part and also Mac Allister dropping out for Propper or Mooy. Squad depth improving, more work to do in LWB and CF, potentially 1 more in CM depending on the systems we use (assuming we move on a couple)
It's all so damn exciting, especially with the prospects coming through! Feeling more confident start of next season!

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
It's all so damn exciting, especially with the prospects coming through! Feeling more confident start of next season!

I'm as excited for the start of a season as I can remember and the last one only just finished!! Lamptey, Alzate, Molumby, White, Mac Allister, Bissouma, Maupay, Trossard. So much young talent

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Burn and Lamptey in the diagram are basically wingback I think

It’s a really tough one with our squad as strong as it is now, but based on our performances since lockdown, noticeably when we’ve gone three at the back including Sunday, this would be my team currently (although horses for courses, of course):

————-————-Ryan-—————-——

———Webster——Dunk——White———

Lamptey————————————March

————Bissouma——-Propper————-

————————Lallana—————-——

————-Maupay——Connolly————-

Hoping for a midfielder, striker and LWB to take us to the next level.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just a couple of yet to be secured ex Watford additions

————-————-Ryan-—————-——

———Webster——Dunk——White———

Lamptey————————————March

————Bissouma——-Doucoure————-

————————Lallana—————-——

————-Maupay——Welbeck————-

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
That was looking awesome until I counted 12. Have we bribed the ref?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad :lolol: drop Alzate and there's our lineup!

However, I see him or Mooy rotating with Argentinian Mac, with both of them able to drop deeper to assist Bissouma in the middle of the park.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Ryan
Lamptey Dunk Webster Burn
White
Alzate Bissouma
Lallana Maupay Trossard

White playing as DM, Lamptey & Burn Wing backs, Alzate RCM, Bissouma LCM, Lallana & Tross out wide cutting in and Maups up front

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not sure about the entire 11, but I would love to see Lallana, Alzate and Trossard playing in a narrow 3 behind Maupay.

The skill of those 4 playing tiki taka would be mesmerising.

Would need a couple of serious DMs to cover for them defensively though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here