Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your pre season Albion Mojo, where is it?

How is your pre season Albion Mojo

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I saw the classic Deep Purple line-up at The Dome back in the 70's. Blackmore used to chuck in all sorts of riffs for fun for Jon Lord to follow. Quite frankly he could just as likely have chucked in the Sooty theme for a laugh, but maybe not for three hours - that would just be silly!

They were a truly brilliant band, the improv was absolutely central to what made them so special... Lord and Blackmore were simply put: on a distant plain.

That’s made me feel better...

Then again :(

God I miss gigs, I miss rock and ****ing roll.

If I could gun this virus down, I’d be giving it both barrels!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Great owner, safe as houses, wonderful stadium albeit empty'ish, in the Prem., almost as good as Stormbringer 9 for me

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Great owner, safe as houses, wonderful stadium albeit empty'ish, in the Prem., almost as good as Stormbringer 9 for me

I bloody love Stormbringer - bought out the funk and soul, with Blackmore playing in a way he allegedly disliked yet continued in a similar vein on the debut Rainbow album?!?! I love his playing on Stormbringer as a whole, understated yet powerful and goes against those who reckon Blackers was a one trick pony! Stormbringer the track is also ****ing brilliant. High ball shooter ... what's not to like?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I bloody love Stormbringer - bought out the funk and soul, with Blackmore playing in a way he allegedly disliked yet continued in a similar vein on the debut Rainbow album?!?! I love his playing on Stormbringer as a whole, understated yet powerful and goes against those who reckon Blackers was a one trick pony! Stormbringer the track is also ****ing brilliant. High ball shooter ... what's not to like?

Yup, got that in 74 with an EMI deal via Courage so had to drink JC what a great idea. Cassette now CD love every track!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here