Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your memories of Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace.

papachris

View attachment 174325View attachment 174326

Before 'trouble'. I was standing very close to the Palarse contingent on the NE terrace.

A couple of years later, my brother and I were caught by a mob of the divs throwing stones at us on the Croydon back streets, after a police stewarding debacle. And the stage was set....
I remember those prices.
View attachment 174325View attachment 174326

Before 'trouble'. I was standing very close to the Palarse contingent on the NE terrace.

A couple of years later, my brother and I were caught by a mob of the divs throwing stones at us on the Croydon back streets, after a police stewarding debacle. And the stage was set....
Those prices! I started going to the goldstone around this time. A few months after I started a certain Mr P.Ward made his first team debut. The rest is history :)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My worst memory is my first visit to the Amex in 2011. The only game I ever left early when Murray got their 3rd! FFS.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
5 penalties in one game. Would have gone on for hours with VAR.
But so much more enjoyable without VAR. Ive even found listening to other PL games on radio annoying. Goal announced then it isnt, is, isnt, might be, dont know lets have a hands up in studio oh ok yeah just announced it is/isnt. Im finding im falling out of love with the game less beautiful solely for that reason i dont even celebrate goals half the time and then delayed celebration nah ...bring back 5 pens and no VAR anyday please...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Remember in the Potter lockdown game where we missed what felt like a million chances and they got that last minute winner just switching everything off and going and sitting in the car to cut myself off from everything for about 10 minutes, that was how furious I felt.

Thank f*** we weren’t there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here