Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your first match of the season?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Bad fan here. Not only have I not gone Stateside, but I'm also missing the home season opener, the friendly against the Spanish, in favour of seeing The Spartans first ever Scottish League Match

Saturday 5th August, 3.00pm
Cinch SPFL 2
The Spartans v Clyde

Truth is we're in Edinburgh for the Fringe and the Tattoo so I was obviously desperate to take in a game while we're there.

I'll be back for Luton, ASLEF and the RMT permitting.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Bad fan here. Not only have I not gone Stateside, but I'm also missing the home season opener, the friendly against the Spanish, in favour of seeing The Spartans first ever Scottish League Match

Cinch SPFL 2
The Spartans v Clyde

Truth is we're in Edinburgh for the Fringe and the Tattoo so I was obviously desperate to take in a game while we're there.

If that’s the definition of a bad fan then we’ve got a fan base full of bad fans!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Cinch SPFL 2
The Spartans v Clyde

What tattoo are you getting ?

Sensible answer being Tranmere v Barrow on the 5th August. Not a lot of optimism at Rovers for the new season with the sale of both full backs. First Brighton match will be at Wolves.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here