Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young cheap striker we should target (any scouts reading this?)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The only way BB would be playing here next season is if he moves to the likes of Chelsea or Bayern and he gets loaned here for game time as part of a deal.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Maupay was young and cheap, £20m allegedly. :shrug:

How cheap do you want to go for an unproven PL striker? :rolleyes:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m sure the club really need NSC to point them towards a young player who has already turned out for Ajax.

To be fair I am beginning to wonder if Peter from Eastbourne could bring something to the first team coaching set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
We do know that the window has slammed shut, don't we? This season is the priority not next. The recruitment staff can work on next season in the background. What are we going to do this season? I think the coaching staff had better come up with something pretty soon. Maybe get a hypnotist in and get them feeling confident that they will score. Anythings worth a try...

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We need to sign a striker who outcores his own xG, and the one in Europe that stands out a mile is Patson Daka at RB Salzburg. He’s filled the gap left by Erling Haaland’s departure and has done so in style. Last season he scored 32 goals from an xG of 21.82.

Perfectly 2 footed, can play anywhere across a front 3 and he plays like another former RB Salzburg graduate, Sadio Mane. He’s only 22, would fall within our price bracket and is destined to be a star.

Patson Daka.png

This graph shows his shot conversion rate from last season, compared to some of the best in Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here