Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You need three regular goal scorers.

D

Deleted member 2719

I feel like I've just been told off by my language tutor :)

He certainly loves the power, either a teacher or a sore loser.

My bet goes on both.:wink:

Attachments

• tenor (3).gif
    tenor (3).gif
    68.1 KB · Views: 57

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He certainly loves the power, either a teacher or a sore loser.

My bet goes on both.:wink:

Nothing to do with ‘losing’. We’re all losers.

It’s about dull people, derailing non-political threats with constant dull political point scoring.

Just limit it to political threads. It’s really not a lot to ask.

SWL-Seagull

Jun 7, 2019
There were 2 big observations from the Palace game for me:

1. I can’t remember the last time I saw our midfielders shooting from the edge of the box so often than I did Monday night. Mooy, Bissouma and Propper all got in a number of good shots and this was great to see. More of the same needed and if some of these don’t start going in then the likes of Maupay and Connolly will pick up more goals from re-bounds.

2. Our final balls from the wide areas rarely looked like troubling the Palace defence or giving Maupay chances. Far too often the balls into the box were ‘floaty’ crosses straight to a Palace defender and Maupay is never favourite to be winning these sort of aerial battles ! The one time we had a more meaningful ball into the danger area we scored, from Trossard’s delightful low volley across the box ! You cannot be too critical of our overall performance against Palace but this is the key area I feel we need to be improving on to help us start scoring more goals. Trossard’s final ball often let him down apart from the goal. Where I’d like to see us developing our game is to start delivering early low balls at pace into the box in between the six yard box and the penalty spot in the way De Bruyne and Trent Alexander-Arnold do for their strikers and midfielders to run onto. You see the top sides scoring so many goals like this whereas we take too long out wide before delivering any sort of ball into the box - again our goal proved that an early low ball across the box before the defence could settle provided the killer chance that Maupay gratefully took. Give him more service like this and he will score a shed load more goals for us.

Spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Nothing to do with ‘losing’. We’re all losers.

It’s about dull people, derailing non-political threats with constant dull political point scoring.

Just limit it to political threads. It’s really not a lot to ask.

That's fair enough but, there wasn't much protection against the brexiteers when they were regularly being abused on the Brexit thread, it just appears you like using your whistle and black uniform to suit your agenda.

Incidentally, why do you feel the need to use the word, dull, could that attribute to point-scoring also???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here