Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Finance] You gotta love them, they do try.......

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

dsr-burnley

Members
Aug 15, 2014
Is it £500 per day maximum from an ATM machine? If they think I'm going to visit an ATM every day for 8 years, they can think again! ;)

Bodian

Members
May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Is it £500 per day maximum from an ATM machine? If they think I'm going to visit an ATM every day for 8 years, they can think again! ;)
Ah - but it's 1.5m dollars, and they don't say which dollar. $1.5m Jamaican Dollars at 183/£1 is just over £8,000. You'll only be going for just over a couple of weeks!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
Oct 20, 2022
This was my favourite scam this year -

Man set up a fake instagram account posing as a Russia astronaut - he contacted a Japanese woman on Instagram saying he loved her and would marry her but first …

… to actually tie the knot, he said, he needed money to return to Earth. There were landing fees to pay once in Japan and the cost of a rocket to actually fly to the country, he said.

Believing this man would be her future fiancé, the woman paid him about 4.4 million yen (about $30,000) in five installments, from August 19 to September 5, the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun reported.
But when his demands continued, the woman grew suspicious of his intent (😂😂) and reported him to the police, who are investigating the case as a romance scam, local media reported.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills