Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Yom Kipur

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Today is the holiest day of the year for all my Jewish Friends . ( like Christmas)

Yom Kippur is a solemn time for reflection, repentance, forgiveness, and humility. It is also a day of hope, compassion, and empathy, reminding us all of our shared values of kindness and generosity.

No eating or drinking for 25 hours unless you don’t feel well then you can as health always comes before faith . Jewish people also should not go to work or do anything like watch tv or have entertainment.

Good luck with the fasting to everyone doing it !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Today is the holiest day of the year for all my Jewish Friends . Jewish people also should not go to work or do anything like watch tv or have entertainment.

Surely if they're not meant to do anything like watch TV or have entertainment they won't be on the internet looking at NSC so therefore won't see your message?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Today is the holiest day of the year for all my Jewish Friends . ( like Christmas)

Yom Kippur is a solemn time for reflection, repentance, forgiveness, and humility. It is also a day of hope, compassion, and empathy, reminding us all of our shared values of kindness and generosity.

No eating or drinking for 25 hours unless you don’t feel well then you can as health always comes before faith . Jewish people also should not go to work or do anything like watch tv or have entertainment.

I assume TB back from Poker trip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here