Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another injury setback

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's incredible, he's hardly played. The fans are being taken for mugs.

It's never a serious injury, he just doesn't seem to want to get out there on the pitch.

All those wages used up on a supposed big name, what a waste, the team could have been strengthened elsewhere.

And the manager keeps having to front up and made to look weak and ridiculous, always putting out a trail of disinformation.

It's not much use being a world-beater if you're never in the team.

And the supporters are split down the middle over whether the whole signing was a catastrophic mistake.

Anyway, enough about Michael Owen...when's Vicente back?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
That made me chuckle,especially when one recalls the 'excitement' in the summer that we were going to sign Michael Owen!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It would have been better if we had signed Douglas Bader, at least he is good in the air

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Very good did make me laugh.

Thank god Michael Owen was too good for the championship.

As for Vicente back in January its being reported but i thinks its too soon January/feb are our coldest months.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only thing Michael Owen will be remembered for this season will be his dodgy Movember on MOTD.

Nice trick by Pulis to dampen fan expectation in the future - "We don't need those Fancy Dan players, remember when we had that Michael Owen on our books" etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here