Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] X Æ A-12 Musk - WTF

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is what happens when you disappear up your own arse

I was literally about to post "people in Silicon Valley seem to disappear up their own arse after while".

I did a computer science degree when I moved to Canada and quite a few of my cohort ended up moving down to Silicon Valley. I can't think of anything worse. I'm sure they're making good money but at the expense of being sucked into a cult.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He's an unstable genius, She's as nutty as a bucket of squirrel shit.

The kid will probably grow up totally normal, change his or her name, and roll his or her eyes at the pair of them.

Imagine calling out for a takeaway with that name.

"Hello, Pizza Stop, How may I help you?"

"I'd like a medium Hot Stop and a large Diet Coke please"

"Certainly. What's the name?"

"Yes, it's X Æ A-12"

"Sorry?"

"X Æ A-12"

"Listen mate, I've had enough of this sh*t..."

**CLICK**

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Perhaps Musk is thinking sort of like FM-2030 did:

“Conventional names define a person's past: ancestry, ethnicity, nationality, religion. I am not who I was ten years ago and certainly not who I will be in twenty years.”

X Æ A-12 says very little about ancestry and that other stuff. Its a timeless name.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Who? :shrug:
Yes I know Google is available.

Elon Musk is the founder of PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX & a couple of other smaller companies including one who are trying to build an underground network of tunnels to help ease congestion in LA. . However he’s probably most known for being completely unhinged. For example if you remember those kids who got stuck in a cave in Thailand a few years ago? Well Musk offered to help, his company built a miniature submarine to try and rescue the kids in a matter of days. However one of the expert divers there was interviewed and said it was useless. So Musk called him a pedophile on Twitter. :shootself

The mother; Grimes is a Canadian singer who makes weird experimental pop.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
According to the child's mother, this is the reasoning:

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1257836061520101377?s=19

•X, the unknown variable [emoji3538]
•Æ, my elven spelling of Ai (love &/or Artificial intelligence)
•A-12 = precursor to SR-17 (our favorite aircraft). No weapons, no defenses, just speed. Great in battle, but non-violent 🤍
+
(A=Archangel, my favorite song)
([emoji3538][emoji242] metal rat)

She presumably meant the SR-71, not SR-17, in relation to the aircraft, **** knows what the rest is about

I'm still none the wiser....phonetically how do you say it?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
ADDBE9ED-F4BD-4AE4-90B5-65E9FDC38531.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The letter "Æ" (In Danish & Norwegian, Ä in Swedish) is pronounced as the second "a" in the word "attack". Not sure if that also goes for the elonmuskian version of "Æ".

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
He’s clucking mad and has so much money he cares very little about his actions

He could create the worlds most valuable company though and having had shares in Tesla a while now it’s one hell of a ride,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here