Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take Eddie?

Would you take Eddie Howe as our manager?

• Yes

Votes: 57 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 77.6%

• Total voters

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes. Not my first choice but I wouldn't be unhappy with him. Never got the "smug" thing which has become a bit of a cliche about the man. If anything is public persona, and that's what we're talking about, is rather low key and a little dour. But he has a proven track record of doing well in the premier league, including with a club with small budget, has European experience, and plays fast, attacking football so if he was available he'd have to be considered. More likely though is a coach from mainland Europe.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Can’t see Eddie going to us after Newcastle.

Think England is possibly his next step or West Ham and I think the likelihood of him featuring high on our list is slim.

Francesco Farioli is the one I think we’ll want. Has worked with RDZ, knows his methods and will want to manage in England.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is a really dumb question - too much bad history with us, far far far too smug and don't get me started on that orange man with the shiny white teeth who spends most of the time hanging out of Smug's arse!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we had Eddie we’d have some good defensive displays I’m sure

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This is a really dumb question - too much bad history with us, far far far too smug and don't get me started on that orange man with the shiny white teeth who spends most of the time hanging out of Smug's arse!!!
I thought Jurgen Klopp was still the Liverpool manager?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Never got the "smug" thing which has become a bit of a cliche about the man. If anything is public persona, and that's what we're talking about, is rather low key and a little dour.
Me neither, see also calling Bournemouth 'tinpot' when we're hardly Real Madrid ourselves, and away from NSC The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the biggest pile of shit ever performed, just utter crap from start to finish.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can’t see Eddie going to us after Newcastle.

Think England is possibly his next step or West Ham and I think the likelihood of him featuring high on our list is slim.

Francesco Farioli is the one I think we’ll want. Has worked with RDZ, knows his methods and will want to manage in England.
Looks like a younger and slimmer version of RDZ as well. Even down to the black clothes and white trainers.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Looks like a younger and slimmer version of RDZ as well. Even down to the black clothes and white trainers.
Yes. There’s similarities to Potter also.

Farioli studied philosophy at Uni as well as Sports Science and did his thesis on football. Then worked in lower leagues before working with Qatar’s youth teams.

Definitely ticks a lot of boxes which we look for,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here