Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you be happy if

Would you be happy if Graham Potter was named manager of BHA today?

• Yes

Votes: 128 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 74 31.9%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

He has been spoken of highly and isn't one dimensional, I don't need a big name like a lot do.
If TB think he is right at this stage of our premier development then its a BIG YES from me.

However if TB appointed Jeremy Kyle I would go mad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nervous but I wouldn’t be anti given on what I’ve read about him. I absolutely wouldn’t want Frank Lampard

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes, but not entirely without reservations. I'd be happy that we've made a quick appointment and that we haven't gone for one of the usual dull suspects but rather for an exciting prospect who likes an attacking, passing style (not unlike Eddie Howe), and excited to see what he could get out of our better players and what he'd look to bring in. The reservations are the obvious ones about lack of experience at this level.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He does sound very promising.

D

Deleted member 2719

They have QUALITIES?

Yes but they need to understand that, they have just been told about LEVELS all the time.

We will start to see these qualities if the right person is appointed, how exciting!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He has been spoken of highly and isn't one dimensional, I don't need a big name like a lot do.
If TB think he is right at this stage of our premier development then its a BIG YES from me.

That's where I'm at. None of the other names I've seen are that inspiring with the exception of Arteta and there's no chance of that happening.

But, having read that Guardian article that was posted on here yesterday I got the impression that it would take a huge effort to prize him out of Swansea

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yes but they need to understand that, they have just been told about LEVELS all the time.

We will start to see these qualities if the right person is appointed, how exciting!

Will we see you at the Amex next season?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
stickeroid_me_594a19f2193d8.png it's like Bloom owning an unraced maiden racehorse, then lumping £100m on it to win

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He does sound very promising.

This - and the club will do the recruitment properly, so if it happens, any risk will be minimised - not eliminated, but minimised.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, but not entirely without reservations. I'd be happy that we've made a quick appointment and that we haven't gone for one of the usual dull suspects but rather for an exciting prospect who likes an attacking, passing style (not unlike Eddie Howe), and excited to see what he could get out of our better players and what he'd look to bring in. The reservations are the obvious ones about lack of experience at this level.

This for me too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now we're not in it I don't pay much attention to the Championship, and I hadn't heard of Graham Potter before his name appeared on a thread title on NSC (Why? I thought at the time).
Now we've sacked Hughton (which wouldn't have been my choice, personally) it would be good to get a replacement in quickly. I really don't know about Potter - I only know that there are several manages I definitely wouldn't want - think, Pardew, Hughes, Sherwood, etc. - so Potter would be much more welcome than any of those!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here