Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Worthing driving instructor recommendations?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
At the ripe old age of somewhere approaching 40 it's probably about time I learn to drive.

Trouble is I don't particularly like being in cars after a bad accident when I was younger. So I'd be looking for an instructor who's able to handle an anxious driver.

Plus I don't really give a hoot about driving but as I'm getting older there's more things I want to do that involve getting from A - B without relying on our unreliable public transport.

Thanks

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I was 46 a few years ago when I started to learn so was definitely anxious - I used Matt Aldis who is based in Shoreham so may be able to help. I really enjoyed learning with Matt, I actually was a bit disappointed to that my lessons had to stop when I passed! He's really laid back and obviously comfortable teaching a slightly older driver :) Really nice guy to boot.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I was 46 a few years ago when I started to learn so was definitely anxious - I used Matt Aldis who is based in Shoreham so may be able to help. I really enjoyed learning with Matt, I actually was a bit disappointed to that my lessons had to stop when I passed! He's really laid back and obviously comfortable teaching a slightly older driver :) Really nice guy to boot.
Cheers! I shall give him a call

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here