Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***World's Greatest Crisp 2013-Quarter Final-Brannigans v Monster Munch Pickled Onion**

Greatest Crisp?

• Brannigans Roast Beef & Mustard

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Monster Munch Pickled Onion

Votes: 59 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Monster Much are just jumped up Chip Sticks. Can't be doing with 'em. Real crisps to win please.

121.jpg

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Just came across this thread....used to eat Brannigans (Beef & Mustard) all the time when i worked in Scumsville...haven't seen them on sale for 10 years, must keep an eye out for them, I used to love them!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'll level with you: when I first tasted MM - roast beef mind you - I thought I'd tasted the future of crisps. Massive hunks of maize-based material with a heavily artificial but compelling flavour. Fast forward many years and I'm in a pub. My mates are fussing over Flowers or Fremlins or Harveys - not a decision to be taken lightly, I grant you - but my eyes are fixed on the wooden snack shelf behind the bar staff. I can see a new type of crisp. Not only this, I can see a NEW FLAVOUR, possibly the first new flavour to hit the market in five years. It sounds preposterous - beef and mustard - but it has a look of quality, a man dressed up in some kind of posh food shop garb is grinning on the front of the packet. I'm more than intrigued. The price is steep, sure, but I'm in. The crisp is thicker cut than I'm used to, but that's not a problem. The first sensation is a sweet beefy note, swiftly followed by a sharp mustard hit. The texture is good, crispy. The crisp is adorned with flavouring - always a good sign (except for one of those freak Skips that are 100% flavouring and no Skip. Yeeuch.). Brannigans - you still make me feel like it's the first time. Brannigans to win.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
More suspicious voting patterns see the least-good Monster Munch go through :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here