Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] World Rugby on Saturday

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England continue to go backwards under Eddie Jones. Care having a stinker, Marcus Smith anonymous again, 5 mistakes in the first 15 mins, missed tackles, combinations not working. And this against a pretty mediocre Aussie team. Some players not good enough - Chessum, Porter, Freeman,.

The only bright spots individual moments of brilliance. We are under-achieving.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Watching the 2 games in quick succession, Ireland are on a different level. As you say missed tackles all over the shop.

Lucky to be within 4.

I meant to quote Icy Gull

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
England continue to go backwards under Eddie Jones. Care having a stinker, Marcus Smith anonymous again, 5 mistakes in the first 15 mins, missed tackles, combinations not working. And this against a pretty mediocre Aussie team. Some players not good enough - Chessum, Porter, Freeman,.

The only bright spots individual moments of brilliance. We are under-achieving.

Why was Care even picked after last week. Changing a scrum half who had a brilliant game, madness. Anyway swap made

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wow who’d have thunk we’d go in ahead after such a shit performance. We have scored from every sortie into the Aussie 22?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Didn’t check what looked like a forward pass for their try either

There were 2 possible forward passes for their try, and another one that was blindingly obvious a few minutes later. Maybe it’s the curve of the earth playing tricks.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Three Six Nations, including a Grand Slam, and a World Cup Final. England had only won one Six Nations in the previous twelve.

Other decent Rugby playing nations exist too.

Jones is a quality coach. The team are back in transition at the moment. Happy for him to stay another 7 years.

Jones was a quality coach but the game has moved on. We've been in transition for three years. Three countries have won a grand slam since England did, two have a far smaller pool of players to pick from and we've far bigger budget . Brian Ashton got to a world cup final

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Don't know if my eyes are getting sensitive these days but finding it unbearable to watch. Far to many adverts on the pitch and flashing boards all round it makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant try by the Brighton College boy

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant try by the Brighton College boy

Exceptional pace. Seems to play better with JVP alongside him.

Really impressed with Freddie Steward again, while the England forwards have defended magnificently in their 22. But I'm struggling to think of a worse Australian side than this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Argies win in the final minute after being 28-13 down with 15 minutes left.

THPP your boys took a hell of a beating...........

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Welp USA lost to Chile shortly ago smh. Now we gotta go to a tournament and win it versus Kenya, Portugal, and Hong Kong/Korea winner. Should win that but also should have took care of business today. Sigh.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
“In a separate incident, a man has been charged by police after climbing up the big screen and urinating from the roof of the O’Reilly stand during the second half of the match”

Oh I say

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here