Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Seven

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
In terms of quality, this World Cup has been so poor. Really disappointing that most teams don't seem able to string three passes together.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
In terms of quality, this World Cup has been so poor. Really disappointing that most teams don't seem able to string three passes together.
What do you mean - we strung loads of passes together yesterday.

Along the back four, then back along the back four...

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just watching a recording of Argentina v Mexico. The singing from the legions of supporters for both teams was immense. Argentina brought the intensity of a Boca crowd. Loved it.

Matterface and Dixon were awful, spending 90+ minutes telling viewers how awful Argentina were. Yawn.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just watching a recording of Argentina v Mexico. The singing from the legions of supporters for both teams was immense. Argentina brought the intensity of a Boca crowd. Loved it.

Matterface and Dixon were awful, spending 90+ minutes telling viewers how awful Argentina were. Yawn.
Spent a fair amount of time in Argentina - great place but the romantic view of the country (and south America in general - especially Brazi!) is so different from the reality - couldn't live there now for long. Going to football there is something else though - the passion is insane even compared to the rest of South America. Got to keep your wits about you though - away fans are banned for example. Don't see that side of their passion during WCs though... only us and a few other nations seem to turn up with our undesirables in tow (bar this WC for obvious reasons) 🙄

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
An Albion player getting POTM in the Argentina first team, according to the BBC poll at least. Who'da thunk that? :)
I think a lot of Albion fans have been on the bbc website judging by the scores out players have been getting! Well deserved in many cases.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
it’s no worse than the previous World Cup, where apart from France everyone else was crap.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here