Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Football] World Cup - Day Fourteen... The knockout stages begin.

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Mortdecai

Members
Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

zefarelly

Members
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think Argentina will be too strong for the Aussies, but they'll need to turn up . . . . If they rest Ali Mac and play old crocs it could go the other way.

US will be a good match for Neds

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
Oct 20, 2022
Random!

Sitting in the Station waiting room at Cambridge - 3 guys from USA talking to an Arsenal supporter who was singing praises about England squad and boasting about what a ‘great defender’ Ben White is - me I couldn’t resist ‘of course he is’. I said, ‘we trained him’ - then I went on to impress the USA lads with how many Brighton players were playing in the WC. They were indeed suitably impressed - The Gunners guy looked a bit narked tbh - then my train arrived 😁

dazzer6666

Members
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Random!

Sitting in the Station waiting room at Cambridge - 3 guys from USA talking to an Arsenal supporter who was singing praises about England squad and boasting about what a ‘great defender’ Ben White is - me I couldn’t resist ‘of course he is’. I said, ‘we trained him’ - then I went on to impress the USA lads with how many Brighton players were playing in the WC. They were indeed suitably impressed - The Gunners guy looked a bit narked tbh - then my train arrived 😁
He thought you were from Leeds presumably

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills