[Football] Wonderkids

Which Wonderkid would you like to sign?

• Alex Scott

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Arda Güler

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Trouble with the latter is his father wants €20m for himself so basically a £35m deal.

This has been denied by his family. But it looks like he'll be off to Barcelona next summer anyway, if Barca president Joan Laporta gets his way.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not sure how Scott can be overpriced when it's barely more than we paid for Maupay and Webster years ago. And less than João Pedro.

He's only overpriced by our own recent standards.

For the price of one Alex Scott, we bought Enciso, Gilmour and Buonanotte.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Neither of them are covered from head to foot in tattoos. Personally I'd rather sign a player who is adorned with tattoos. That way, they might condescend to spend some time on the training ground, rather than in the tattooists. The hairdresser could be a problem. Flying a Turkish hairdresser in several times a week would be costly. For that reason, I'd opt for Alex Scott.

el punal

Neither of them are covered from head to foot in tattoos. Personally I'd rather sign a player who is adorned with tattoos. That way, they might condescend to spend some time on the training ground, rather than in the tattooists. The hairdresser could be a problem. Flying a Turkish hairdresser in several times a week would be costly. For that reason, I'd opt for Alex Scott.
And just for those comments alone you are now appointed as head of the club’s recruitment team. :clap:

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
You raise some valid points and I totally agree. But I think we need to know where Alex's hairdresser is from before we jump to conclusions. Or maybe he'll be happy with a local barbers?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Guler is in talks with Barca according to Fabrizio so that’s probably the end of that one anyway

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’ve got a fair few wonderkids!

And now one more with the Romanian.

I wonder if we‘ll grab more before September?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here