Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women’s Football

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Do you think there should be a a separate forum for women's football or should I be content to scroll through the main page (BBC for instance) about stories on “fake eyelashes“ and “period concerns”? Personal assault anticipated…

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Do you think there should be a a separate forum for women's football or should I be content to scroll through the main page (BBC for instance) about stories on “fake eyelashes“ and “period concerns”? Personal assault anticipated…
No personal assault necessary, much like this thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. It's just another topic. There is no need for silos (apart from the shit pit, etc).

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Isn’t it about time people stood up for protecting the integrity of women’s sports without the fear of being labeled as a transphobe? This is ridiculous…

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
all this trans men in women's sport is an extremely bad joke , f*** knows what some of these people are thinking allowing what is basically a man with tits and a fanny compete with natural born women......head f*** and the fact that it is accepted by even the smallest section of the public is just plain wierd.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is going well, I see.

Look, there have been a few silly decisions, allowing people with a lifetime (or a significant part) of testosterone in their blood to complete against biological women. In sport.

But this is just a clerical error. And who really gives a f***?

No need to get your testicles twisted up with your labia majora. FFS.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
No need to be rude, dear…and as for protecting the integrity of women’s sports, I take it you’re a “no”. Or is your labia majora stuck on the fence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here