Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Er, no it's not. There's a handful of spanish clubs that could give any league a run for its money, but overall the rest are championship standard

Ye ye and you are going to win the World Cup and Messi couldnt do it on a rainy night in Stoke and so on... I've heard it all before..

Based on a one off game with just 5% of each league participating. Did you include City vs Madrid in your calculations?

Nah based off watching a lot of football. City (and Liverpool) is probably better than Barca and Real this season though.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Ye ye and you are going to win the World Cup and Messi couldnt do it on a rainy night in Stoke and so on... I've heard it all before..

Nah based off watching a lot of football. City (and Liverpool) is probably better than Barca and Real this season though.

Watching a lot of football?

****ing Celtic look amazing in their league Swanny. La Liga is peppered with Championship teams and a handful of great teams.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Watching a lot of football?

****ing Celtic look amazing in their league Swanny. La Liga is peppered with Championship teams and a handful of great teams.

Celtic looks absolutely shit. No idea how they could get like 10 years of free CL/EL money and still be as shit as they are.

La Liga is overall a better league than PL. Its pretty obvious when you watch the games. Just take the 15th spot as an obvious example: I'm convinced William Carvalho, Sergio Canales, Javi Garcia and Nabil Fekir would have quite a good time facing the Brighton midfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here