Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Weir Lewes

We don't have a good enough starting 11 fit and Wolverines are on a score-shoot season high.

I'm starting the day with zero expectations so it will get better.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just seen Naylors tweet a out our injury list. Absolutely mad that. Especially added to WBG being out. There are two ways of looking at it I suppose but for the last year or so whenever I think there's o way we can do it we often pull out an insane performance.

So I'm choosing to look at the positives and think there is a big chance for some of the fringe players / players coming back from injury to make a big impression.

While we could lament the lack of strikers, apart from JP theyvarent exactly goal machines at the moment anyway. We'll miss Wellbecks hold up play but on the flipside having the charge of the tricksy Midget brigade - Fati, Enciso, Adingra, Feb by Goodnight in attack is also a pretty interesting and exciting prospect and they could really be a pain for big lumbering CBs like that Killman and Dawson. Also if Enciso is back to his shoot on sight best he's deadly.

Good chance to try a more energetic Central Midfield with Baleba in there being walked through the game by Pascal. And even a slight chance of seeing Barco on his first outing.

I'm up for it!

Alternatively we could throw in ONE OF THOSE PERFORMANCES and lose 5-0

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Even with our injury list I have still gone 1-2 to the good guys. :albion2:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Albion were down to 10 men and scored in extra time against Everton. I think too many are doubting this team when it gets to a critical situation. It may not be a 4 - 1 win but BHAFC will win it despite it being at Wolves and all the injuries. Have faith!

And go with the 4 - 1 win, you'll regret it if you don't. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here