Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Pep now leave City?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Are people actually being serious worried about RDZ going to City if Pep did leave In the summer? Not a chance would he get the gig. I could possibly see Zidane being interested if he did leave which we won’t.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Peps only moves are a big rich Italian club (not sure any of them are rich enough for what he needs) or PSG who would suit his needs down to the ground.

Or he could challenge himself and prove his detractors wrong and try and win stuff on a smaller budget.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I really hope he leaves, it will make the Premier League much more competitive next season. I don't see it though, I imagine he'll want to hang around and win the Club World Cup in December to add another pot to his collection, the jackdaw that he is! Incredible manager but the dominance is boring.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I think he will go in the next few days. Prob take a year off and then back again. Would like to see him take on a challenge and not always take the easy route.Capello went to Roma and won the league in his first season I think.Ancelotti went to Everton. Mou and Conte to Spurs. I don't think Pep is the kind to take a hard job.Prob maybe Juve would be a choice.I doubt he will go back to Barca. He's already managed the top team in Germany.Can't see him going to one team league France. Won't go to another Prem side.So he's never coached in Italy and Juve would be a good choice for him.
I think Juve would love him but they couldn't afford his £20 million wages or his transfer targets.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Zero chance he is leaving in the next few years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he might start thinking about next step, cant see actually leaving. .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Pep's thoughts right now are probably on whether he can get up the front on the first open bus today, followed by how to make the plane to a private island Tuesday morning.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Article says he’s likely to leave in two years. If Roberto was being groomed to be his successor I’d be happy with another two years of RDZ.
Just enough time to win the Europa league next season and then the treble the following one.

Then TB will find a 26 year old south american coach who'll win the Quadruple the season after before going to Saudi Arabia on a 7bn a year contract.

The coach after will be a Nathan Jones/Bruno/Calderon/Liam Rosenior four man combo. One for each title we'll be defending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here