Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfried Zaha suing his agent over failed transfer from Crystal Palace

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No of course he can't. Making things up like this gives him a hard on. Sad twatt.

Yeah he can a few of us have stamped a stupid valuation on his head.
But then again we're talking about a footballer, what's the point in not going big, chances are it still won't be big enough no matter how stupid we are.

If Connolly produces anything at Anfield or Old Trafford £50m will look like chicken feed.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Suing his agent for failing to break him out of a 5 year contract he himself signed only a year ago.

I'm guessing he must have CCTV footage of the gun being held to his head as he gripped the crayon and scrawled his 'X' on that contract then.

I would say paw print but no doubt someone would call racism.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Seriously how can you take your agent to court when you were naive enough to recently sign a 5yr contract and declare your undying love for the club 'yuk' knowing this would inflate any transfer fee

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As much as we all dislike the SEGW on here, it would be faintly amusing for a player to sue his agent.

Let's face it, if he's been advised that the best way to secure a move to a proper football club is to sign a FIVE YEAR deal with the little comedy club in their tatty little "stadium", then he's probably got a point. It's all lolz and a big win for everyone else. We all now know for a fact that he doesn't want to play for the Nigels and meanwhile hopefully this spiv of an agent gets done over in the courts.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Clubs will always value their players higher, and imho, both offers fell short.
Some of you lot are even suggesting Connolly’s worth £30 mill after his debut !!

Well if Haha is valued at £80 Million for a player who has tried to play for a big club and failed and probably has his best years behind him and is happy to tie himself down for 5 years because he saw a lot of zeros on the contract then Connolly has to be worth at least £100 Million (note to the Palace goons, this is what's known as humour and I do not believe for one moment the players I have mentioned are worth anywhere near the values I have quoted. Divide (or in Haha's case dived) them by 2 and they will be more relastic

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm guessing that's why he's got the hump with his agent. That he didn't put in writing that he could go anywhere else for x or y million in the new contract and despite Wilfs big bug eyes he didn't read it or was too thick to pay attention. Deserves all he gets if thats the case. I mean, it's almost like these Agents are just out to make money?

Still. If Wilf feels deserves something over and above what his contract allows he could always revert to plan A.

Plan A is to run backward at Parish with legs going all Michael Flatley. Then... leap screaming into the air clutching his face/ankle/foot, his visage contorted into an agonised grimace with his bolly eyes rolling in their sockets...and then lying face down on the ground weeping and waving an imaginary card or calling for a priest to administer the last rites.

If Parish were dressed as an enormous cuddly wasp it would definitely help.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yeah he can

Where though? Someone asked him to do a simple cut and paste but he decided to ignore and go back in to his troll house. Probably to make himself feel better as they put a silly valuation on Wilf's head which no one wanted to pay.

To even bring up the subject of how much AC is worth is daft at this stage. I'm sure we are all agreed on that.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Where though? Someone asked him to do a simple cut and paste but he decided to ignore and go back in to his troll house. Probably to make himself feel better as they put a silly valuation on Wilf's head which no one wanted to pay.

To even bring up the subject of how much AC is worth is daft at this stage. I'm sure we are all agreed on that.

Have a read of the “ Are we Ajax in disguise ?” thread old bean.
I’m sure you can find it.???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

That's my take on the whole issue.

It's daft to put a price on AC.
It's dafter still to put a realistic price on any footballer (if such a thing is even possible).
It's daftest to put a massive price on the child-man.

But as the whole premise is as guaranteed as sure as it'll be dark tonight, we might as well go big.

I'll warn you now, if he scores the winner at Anfield ghosting past Virgil I'm going up to £100m : thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Getting back on track I don’t think you can believe all that’s written in the press . Especially certain types of tabloids. Wilf seems to have totally refuted the claim anyway .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Getting back on track I don’t think you can believe all that’s written in the press . Especially certain types of tabloids. Wilf seems to have totally refuted the claim anyway .

You can fvck off as well

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah he can a few of us have stamped a stupid valuation on his head.
But then again we're talking about a footballer, what's the point in not going big, chances are it still won't be big enough no matter how stupid we are.

If Connolly produces anything at Anfield or Old Trafford £50m will look like chicken feed.

Anfield...unlikely...old Trafford? Oh yes.

I have a photo of young master Connolly at a mates house quaffing his MOM champers after demolishing spurs.

I will keep it private as...if you lot saw what he wears when off duty...it makes me think his tailor is either blind or hates him and we need to maintain him as a God for a while yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here