Wickes Advert

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Shows a woman dropping a cup of coffee with the voice-over saying "All our kitchens are guaranteed for 15 years because accidents happen"

Small print on screen reads "Guarantee does not include accidental damage".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Also at the end it says "We guarantee our kitchens are exclusively yours". I should f***ing hope so, why should you share it with anyone? Meaningless piffle!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She may have dropped it deliberately!

Uh-uh, handle is shown clearly snapping. Unless it's sabotage she won't get that guarantee honoured my friend. Not quite sure what damage a spilled cup of coffee is going to do to slate tiles though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Uh-uh, handle is shown clearly snapping. Unless it's sabotage she won't get that guarantee honoured my friend. Not quite sure what damage a spilled cup of coffee is going to do to slate tiles though.

Snapping handles ? Pre- menstrual bitch .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Snapping handles ? Pre- menstrual bitch .

There's gonna be hell to pay when her hubby gets home, snapped cups, coffee on the floor, worthless guarantee and the neighbours cooking dinner in his "exclusive" kitchen. What a bloody mess.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There's gonna be hell to pay when her hubby gets home, snapped cups, coffee on the floor, worthless guarantee and the neighbours cooking dinner in his "exclusive" kitchen. What a bloody mess.

She seems a right cow. Her old man works his fingers to the bone, dealing with total nobheads all day and that's the thanks he gets. Bet she wanted open end wall units as well, the bitch.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She seems a right cow. Her old man works his fingers to the bone, dealing with total nobheads all day and that's the thanks he gets. Bet she wanted open end wall units as well, the bitch.

Her sole task was to not drop anything in the kitchen that has a worthless guarantee. That's all. First thing I'd be asking if I were him is "What the f*** do you think you were doing having a coffee break, there's a pile of ironing over there". Unbelieve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports