Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why not Hammond for penalty taker/

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
During his first spell with us he took all the penalties and I don't recall him missing any.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
During his first spell with us he took all the penalties and I don't recall him missing any.

Gus stated in his post match interview that Ashley won't be taking any more penalties, I think Bruno should take them, even if the keeper does get behind it it'll probably take him into the back of the net as well

Nov 19, 2012

Questions have to be asked of guses competance, we have Ashley Barnes 40,000 pound player from the 3rd division as a striker and penalty taker and the club states they have ambitions for promotion, we also have CMS signed from the 3rd division for a f***ing ridiculous some of money, how the hell are we going to achieve promotion with 3rd division strikers:albion2:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Orlandi can pass a ball 60 yards and land it on a sixpence, I'm sure he can place the ball in the net from 12 yards!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Hammond has stated that he has not taken a penalty since he was first with us and does not want the responsibility.

Orlandi went to pick the ball up, but Barnes took it off him. Pity!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Google 'Dean Hammond Penalty' and some of his greatest Withdean ones come up if anyone needs a reminder. He da man if Dobbie not in the side.

Last edited:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Questions have to be asked of guses competance, we have Ashley Barnes 40,000 pound player from the 3rd division as a striker and penalty taker and the club states they have ambitions for promotion, we also have CMS signed from the 3rd division for a f***ing ridiculous some of money, how the hell are we going to achieve promotion with 3rd division strikers:albion2:

The team up the road paid nothing for a 3rd division striker and he is 2nd top scorer... oh, and yeah the top scorer in this division? Bought out of the 3rd division from Swindon... Top scorer last season (Lambert) - bought out of the 3rd division from Bristol Rovers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here