Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who you do want to get relegated from the Premier League?

Who do you want to be relegated from the Premier League?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 158 54.3%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Leicester City

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 170 58.4%
  • West Ham United

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • Wolves

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 103 35.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 216 74.2%
  • Southampton

Votes: 75 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
100% Leeds.
Think they can come in to the premier league, with their entitled fans, with silly haircuts and run around a lot.
Piss off back to the championship.
This absolutely. Plus in an ideal world Newcastle and to a lesser extent West Ham (basically the entitled teams that say things like "teamslikebrighton" despite never having beaten us in the Premier League, Newcastle might have but Leeds and West Ham never have).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everton and Southampton have been circling the drain for some time so it feels right that they go.

I'd like Forest to stay up due to family links and hoping to do an away up there sometime. Their fans generally seem a decent bunch also.

Leeds or Leicester, I'm easy really. Quite funny if Leeds go down giving the ludicrous arrogance of their fans when they finally clambered back to the Prem.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
I am surprised that Forest are not a more popular choice for the drop here. Their s’housery in the game down here and at their own place on Weds night was painful. And to think Cooperman was mentioned as a possible replacement when Potter left…..

Mind you, great city Nottingham and the atmosphere their fans created on Weds was brilliant.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Looking at the remaining fixtures, cant see Leeds getting another point, so It’s between Forest and Everton?

And will Everton stay up on 35 points?

I‘d rather see them than Forest next season TBH.

Reactions: SAC

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking at the remaining fixtures, cant see Leeds getting another point, so It’s between Forest and Everton?

And will Everton stay up on 35 points?

I‘d rather see them than Forest next season TBH.
Well Leeds have Man City, Newcastle, West Ham away and Spurs at home but I'm not sure Everton's fixtures are much kinder, and they need to find an extra point over Leeds. Everton have got the Albion, Man City, Wolves away and Bournemouth at home.

Forest have Southampton at home next up. That's the key fixture for them I think. Win that and I don't think Everton or Leeds will catch them.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still think Forest will go, although I would rather them not. Aside of the match against Albion, they seem to find a way of letting advantages go.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I am surprised that Forest are not a more popular choice for the drop here. Their s’housery in the game down here and at their own place on Weds night was painful. And to think Cooperman was mentioned as a possible replacement when Potter left…..

Mind you, great city Nottingham and the atmosphere their fans created on Weds was brilliant.
I agree , can’t stand the way they play
also can’t stand the way this board was going on how great their fans were against us,

up until they equalised you could here them groaning through out the first half and we’re not particularly loud

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Any place with a Hooters clearly has an advantage 😂

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Typical Hodgson. Does a terrible job for England losing to Iceland at the Euro’s, but turns into a combination of Klopp and Guardiola when he returns to Palace to keep them up. Let’s hope he’s not gonna stay on so he can get another narrow win against us in Palace’s only attack and forward pass of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here