• Levi Colwill

Votes: 67 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Purely academic as I suspect neither will be here, but if you had a choice of keeping Alexis or bringing in Colwill to be on the books as permanent signings at the closing of the summer window, who would you prefer to hang on to?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Mac’s still good but I, like some others here have felt the 9/10s have been replaced by 7.5 and 8s since the WC. Right time to sell now at 70M rather than 45-50 next year (half the difference being the shorter contract). He’s earnt his move and we have bright depth and new signings to help.

More important by far is keeping the genuinely world class Caicedo one more season, along with the dream of signing Colwill.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Colwill. LCB as rare as gens teeth

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mac’s still good but I, like some others here have felt the 9/10s have been replaced by 7.5 and 8s since the WC. Right time to sell now at 70M rather than 45-50 next year (half the difference being the shorter contract). He’s earnt his move and we have bright depth and new signings to help.

More important by far is keeping the genuinely world class Caicedo one more season, along with the dream of signing Colwill.
This.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Obviously MacAlister. This club has a well proven track record of developing and bringing through centre backs. Not so much midfielders with Mac's range of talents. He'd be harder for us to replace I'd say.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Caicedo would have been my pick if he was an option - he’s the one we’ll struggle to replace in the short term.

Colwill there’s alternatives that will be available this summer that are just as good / have equal potential.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As we already own Mac and would have to buy Colwill, the financial swing makes the choice more complex, as we'd have money in the bank plus Colwill or Mac. I still think I'd vote Mac.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Sky Sports reporting we have made a bid of 30mil for Colwill which has been rejected. It's a start so I am hopeful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here