Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 95 14.9%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 164 25.7%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.6%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 51 8.0%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 25.1%

• Total voters

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Liam Rosenior with Crofty and Calde

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be the next Hyypia, a complete disaster.
Can't possibly compare the two. Hypia was a massive gamble I grant you that. Never managed in this country and certainly never gained 100pts in a Championship season....Yes he has been relegated with Burnley, but that could stand his in good stead. At the end of the day, what manager hasn't had the odd setback? It's what makes you better in the future.

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
My money is on Kompany. Plays a good brand of football. Knows the league. Yes OK Burnley have gone down, but thats more to do with the quality on the pitch, not on the bench. With a better quality playing squad, I think he is a good fit and will do well.
I would hate that. They spent a fair bit of money when they got up and were never anywhere near survival. He's the new Farke. No thanks.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Those odds are bizarre - surely Lopetegui has already agreed to join West Ham, and the chances of Iraola leaving Bournemouth must be close to zero. And Kompany is particularly underwhelming, compared to the likes of Fonseca and Hoeness. Plus - who is putting money on Corberan????!

It’s the only thing I could find online - I think it was from a month or so ago

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given our famed succession plan, I fully expect Tony & PBOBE to take the microphone during the players lap of appreciation on Sunday, and after they have said their goodbyes to RDZ, they will announce that as RDZ walks down the tunnel for the last time, our new manager who starts tomorrow is.....

I have no idea who, but fully expect that whoever it is, we will be challenges for a European place next season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't possibly compare the two. Hypia was a massive gamble I grant you that. Never managed in this country and certainly never gained 100pts in a Championship season....Yes he has been relegated with Burnley, but that could stand his in good stead. At the end of the day, what manager hasn't had the odd setback? It's what makes you better in the future.
Hyypia’s career started well but then Leverkusen lost about ten on the bounce. All Kompany has known for a season is failure. He’s had no clue how to turn it round.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
First view of betting odds

Attachments

• IMG_5748.jpeg
    IMG_5748.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 139

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here