Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be getting relegated with Fulham and West Brom?

Who will be relegated with Fulham and West Brom?

• Leeds

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Palace

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Villa

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • West Ham

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Sheff Utd

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Burnley

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Southampton

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other - pease state

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Could be a rough season for the British clubs (Burnley, Brighton, West Ham, Tottenham, Newcastle) as the Covid-stuff seemingly are affecting their business more than the foreign PL sides. However, Brighton got a talented team that should just get better and better, and as for Newcastle it seems Mike Ashley found a bag of money that the Saudi investors might have left behind.

Tottenham should be too big to fail but who knows. Alderweireld is slow as ****, Dier is shit, Winks overrated, Sissoko aging, players like Lucas, Alli and Lamela havent produced anything of value for years and its possible Kane is destroyed from playing with injuries over and over again... who knows, maybe this is the year one of the big dogs fall down.

West Ham and Burnley got small squads and no money. Technically, the West Ham squad looks too strong to go down but I dont think they care about stuff like that and no one would be surprised if they **** up.

But in the end, I think the last team will be one of the foreign ones - Leeds or Crystal Palace. The Leeds starting eleven is good enough to stay up, but their squad is very thin and if they get three or four injuries (which likely will happen to all teams at some point) they will just be a punching bag. Palace made some nice signings and got Hodgson, but ultimately a lot of their fate will depend on whatever happens to Zaha and since he will most likely stay...

Leeds will be my choice.

Another clueless post from you.

Lucas put in the best champions league semi final performance in history last year.

Allis had good stats last season (in fact has every season). Only a few midfielders have better.

Players are not the problem, the dinosaur manager is.

Same issue with West Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Another clueless post from you.

Lucas put in the best champions league semi final performance in history last year.

Allis had good stats last season (in fact has every season). Only a few midfielders have better.

Players are not the problem, the dinosaur manager is.

Same issue with West Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually agree with him. Without Kane, they don't have a striker. He looked bloody awful yesterday and various summarisers were wondering how fit he is and if he even fits into the system that they want to play. Not that they'll sell him, as a) they dont have anyone else and b) which team would take him that could afford him and would work in their system?
Spurs won't be less than top 10, but they're not that good and can't see them bothering the top 6 this year.

Anyway, my vote goes to West Ham. Some good individual players but they really can't play as a team. Sad to see them stay up last year, so fingers crossed for this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here