Who was Wendywatching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Dean "Wendy" Wilkins (although I always liked him as a player, superb vision and passing but only had Hollywood tackling attribute instead of real tackling), was at the Amex today. So who do you think the Saints are watching? Or were they watching Hammond to see if they should offer him a contract? I think he was there to watch Buckley.
Any other ideas?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe he was there to watch a game of football for enjoyment? A strange idea but possible.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Come to think of it has anyone got that free kick , you know the one I mean, on you tube? Or is it like the Nelson goal and has no footage at all. I don't think I've ever seen it apart from from the south stand at the goldstone.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He left Scumhampton when Adkins did !

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Dean "Wendy" Wilkins (although I always liked him as a player, superb vision and passing but only had Hollywood tackling attribute instead of real tackling), was at the Amex today. So who do you think the Saints are watching? Or were they watching Hammond to see if they should offer him a contract? I think he was there to watch Buckley.
Any other ideas?

Well Hammond had a great game today. Top marks

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
He lives in Hove so more than likely he was there to watch the game. He was after all our manager and a key player during Barry Loyd's reign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports