Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Keep Graham Potter

Votes: 111 36.2%
  • Me

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Maybe you should address that to people who feel the need to keep harping on about the past.

I am not on this forum because Hughton happened to be manager a couple of years ago - I could find better things to be doing with my time.

Let the guy's legacy stand on its merit and move on - then I will have no reason to respond.

there's a lot to unpack here;

1. you " feel the need to keep harping on about the past."

2. you are "on this forum because Hughton happened to be manager a couple of years ago"

3. ever so sadly you clearly can not "find better things to be doing with my time."

4. his legacy does stand on it's own merit

5. you have no reason to continually respond

cheesus, have you got some emotional issues?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Between you and me, I don't think the people voting for Smug Eddie are being entirely serious :wink:

You would think so.....but the twit who phoned Chris Sutton on radio 5 last night called for exactly that.

Personally I never got the Smugeddie hate fest, and I suspect that plenty do think he'd do a better job that G-Pott, but there is no vacancy to fill, thankfully. Funny old world :thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Tell me when Connolly should have started - was it while he was out for months with injury or while he was sitting on the bench in League 1 at Luton ?

Who sent him out? Hmmm. You really aren’t worth the effort. You are just too biased to accept Chris’s oh so ****ing obvious failings. One of which was his complete failure to develop our younger players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
they didn't; cos i've never been on there, cos i have no reason to go on there, and if i did, i wouldn't be telling them how to think, over and over and over again, year on year, cos i'm not an obsessive nutjob :mad::mad::mad:

It is amazing the way people make assumptions and jump to conclusions - isn't it

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Who sent him out? Hmmm. You really aren’t worth the effort. You are just too biased to accept Chris’s oh so ****ing obvious failings. One of which was his complete failure to develop our younger players.

So Hughton didn't develop the younger players - yet Potter did it overnight when he took over.

Of course Hughton had no role in signing Alzate from Orient - or signing Connolly from Mervue - or signing White when he was released by Southampton - or signing Molumby from Railway.

Here are the facts -

White was loaned to Leeds by Hughton - the following season White was loaned to Leeds by Potter - yet, according to you, Hughton should have played White the year before.If he was good enough why did Potter spend £20m signing Webster and ship White back to Leeds?

Alzate was out injured for months with a broken back - yet Hughton should have played him while he was injured

Connolly was out for more than 3 months with a hamstring injury before going to Luton and sitting on the bench - yet Hughton should have played him while he was injured and he was clearly so good sitting on the bench at Luton that Hughton should have thrown him in at the deep-end for the last couple of games of a relegation scrap. This is the same Connolly that people on here have been demanding should be loaned out to a Championship or even a L1) club because, apparently he isn't good enough nearly two years after Hughton has left the club.

Maybe Hughton should have played Molumby 2 years ago - after all Hughton did give Molumby his debut - and he was so good that Potter threw him right into a team (playing for Millwall of course) and has had Molumby sitting on the bench (in fact Molumby still has played more minutes for Hughton than he has for Potter in the last season and a half).

Seriously - have a little cop-on about when kids are ready to play football in the PL - talk about no being worth the effort. :rolleyes:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Starting to think this is a parody account. Brilliant stuff.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
White was loaned to Leeds by Hughton - the following season White was loaned to Leeds by Potter - yet, according to you, Hughton should have played White the year before.If he was good enough why did Potter spend £20m signing Webster and ship White back to Leeds?

I agree with your post, but White was only loaned to Leeds once. Hughton was our manager when he went to Newport and Peterborough but I'm not sure how much involvement he had in those loan moves happening.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So Hughton didn't develop the younger players - yet Potter did it overnight when he took over.

Of course Hughton had no role in signing Alzate from Orient - or signing Connolly from Mervue - or signing White when he was released by Southampton - or signing Molumby from Railway.

Here are the facts -

Alzate was out injured for months with a broken back - yet Hughton should have played him while he was injured

Connolly was out for more than 3 months with a hamstring injury before going to Luton and sitting on the bench - yet Hughton should have played him while he was injured and he was clearly so good sitting on the bench at Luton that Hughton should have thrown him in at the deep-end for the last couple of games of a relegation scrap. This is the same Connolly that people on here have been demanding should be loaned out to a Championship or even a L1) club because, apparently he isn't good enough nearly two years after Hughton has left the club.

Maybe Hughton should have played Molumby 2 years ago - after all Hughton did give Molumby his debut - and he was so good that Potter threw him right into a team (playing for Millwall of course) and has had Molumby sitting on the bench (in fact Molumby still has played more minutes for Hughton than he has for Potter in the last season and a half).

Seriously - have a little cop-on about when kids are ready to play football in the PL - talk about no being worth the effort. :rolleyes:

So who in your opinion did the omnipresent mega being that is your beloved Chris develop? Thought not [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here