• Alzate

Votes: 245 92.8%
  • Trossard

Votes: 19 7.2%

• Total voters

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Alzate !

But can we take a moment to appreciate the build up to that goal think it got given to Maupay or Trossard on the half way line and no one ahead of him. Few passes around the back Burns looped pass into Trossard, cheeky flick, worked out to the right and Burn has carried into the box, heading it across for Alzate. Exceptional team goal !

Another point, did it take anyone else a few seconds to realise it had gone in? Lost flight of the ball against the advertising boardings.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'd just like to applaud the coaching team for coming up with a brilliant way of improving our conversion rate. If two players take every shot, it should double our chances of scoring.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
6 players made it, BDB played a big part, but like the Leeds goal it was a splendiferous team effort.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All those South African bellends on Facebook are probably somehow attributing it to him as we speak.

Goals scored by Alzate BT (before Tau) - 0
Goals scored by Alzate AT (after Tau) - 2

Coincidence? I think not.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It was a great 1-2 and into the back of the net.

If the commentators were up to speed, it would've been "Alzate, to Trossard, Back to Alzata, GOAL!"

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
I go with Crouchy on BT who said in the striker community its whoever celebrates the loudest!!
So Alzate for me

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I've had the goal build up and finish on repeat for for the last hour and can honestly say that the volley from SA was the winning touch and it appears to me the Tross pulled away from making any contact as any deflection from him would have brought the ball closer to their keeper. Definitely SA's goal

imho like.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've had the goal build up and finish on repeat for for the last hour and can honestly say that the volley from SA was the winning touch and it appears to me the Tross pulled away from making any contact as any deflection from him would have brought the ball closer to their keeper. Definitely SA's goal

imho like.
Big Sam?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Who cares.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here