Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want in the FA Cup fifth round?

Who do you want in the FA Cup fifth round?

• AFC Bournemouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bristol City or Nottingham Forest

• Chelsea or Aston Villa

• Liverpool or Norwich City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As a neutral I'd love to see Brighton vs Southampton.

Southampton are on a 18 game winning streak averaging 66% possession in the championship. Something's got to give. Will be fascinating to see if Brighton would dominate them.
I think that's a good call actually, as long as we're at home.

Southampton would bring 5,000 thus ensuring a decent atmosphere and a midweek gate of at least 25,000, and hammering them (and their Brightonian manager) is always immensely satisfying.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023

Definately NOT Maidstone if this is how there fans behave. This will be reviewed by EFL and PL and fans standing at matches in seated areas. I expect Amex to now review this because it can happen here too.

This was after a goal though. You would have to ensure fans stay seated at all times. It shouldn't be a problem for us as the shop dummies in the East and West upper barely move anyway.;)

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Bristol City away (if they beat Forest in the reply, obvs), simply because it would be near enough for me to attend.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
ok Wolves are clearly beatable but if we make the final we are somewhat doing it the hard way with another (yawn) PL side. Am I the only one that wants a side from a different league to make it more interesting? All said and done its a game we can and should win. Just wish the draw had paired more PL teams together so one is knocked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here