Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
McShane (i really hope we can get him) Hart, Lynch, Reid, Little Hinsh

Agree with these plus El-abd & one of Carole/ Frutos

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Henderson - because according to the Irish one, he is one for the future......in fact I would turn this on its head....get rid of....

Harty, Kuipers, Carpenter, Hammond - only if we could get money for him, Fruitee, carole, Chaggy, Reid - again if we could get some money for him, Noel Williams can go back, Mcshane will go back.

Next year therefore

Henderson

El Abd Hinch Butters Lynch

ANO ANO ANO ANO

CKR Gatting

Four new midfielders please Mr Knight

PS I would also say goodbye to Booker, Hinch and White, keeping Wilkins as assistant manager and youth manager.

That'll save a bob or two

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
fosters headband said:
So is it the manager that tells strikers to try and dribble around goal keepers and for goal keepers to flap balls at opponenets feet to score?. Or even go out and play in a local derby with relegation starring them in the face with no passion or pride?
That's a very simplistic view.

I don't know what the manager tells the strikers, or the keepers, or any other player, but it is him who instructs them, coaches them, picks them, and in the two cases you mention, bought them.

And obviously, no, McGhee doesn't tell them that but the fact that they DO it surely must raise questions in your mind about his motivational abilities?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Keep
Henderson
El abd
Lynch
Carole
Mcshane
Ckr
GNW
Hinsh

Bye
Dodd
Butters
French Keeper
Chippy
Mayo
Hammond
Reid
Just from the players that played today

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Henderson (want Kuipers too, but thats not going to happen)

Reid , Hinsh , Nicholas (again might not happen) OGH (love to see him get a testamonial at Falmer) Hammo ,Carole ,El-Abd ,Jakey,Loft (i'd actually like to see him get a full game, but i'm guessing stamnias going to be a big factor in this) McShane for keeps, Cox ,Sully, Gatts and Lynch!

Bailers

Jul 6, 2003
Worthing
Keep - Henderson, Lynch, El Abd, McShane (if we can afford him), Hinsh, Mayo (do a job in League 1), Oatway, CKR (so long as he stops being so lazy and arrogant), Gatting, Hart, Kuipers, Nicolas.

Undecided: Butters, Reid, Carpenter, Jake.

Get rid of: Carole, Frutos (both always show a lot of promise with no end delivery), Hammond (I personally think he's usless and brings nothing to the team), French keeper, Dodd, Loft, McCammon, Noel-Williams, Turienzo.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
why the Hammo detest people?

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Silent Bob said:
He has been pretty dreadful for large parts of the season.

He's our second top scorer isn't he ?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:
He's the latest Nsc scapegoat.

I think Hendo's giving him a run for his money there.

IN: Hendo, El Abd, Lynch, McShane, Hinsh, Hammond, Oatway, Nicolas, Reid, Frutos, Hart, CKR, Gatting, Robinson, McPhee/GNW.

OUT: Chaigneau, Kuipers, Dodd, Carole, Mayo.

Undecided on Butters and Chippy.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Yorkie said:
He's the latest Nsc scapegoat.

I think thats a major exaggeration - he's just not playing very well, and just because people say that doesn't mean that he's a scapegoat.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who shall we pick on next week? Come on I need to know. :jester:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
fosters headband said:
Only McShane showed any heart today and he is not even an albion player!!
Hart as always was everywhere.

And Mayo needs to be awarded a new contract, he'll be handy next season. Guaranteed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here