Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player...

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I'd never park in a disabled bay but a parent/child bay? All day long. Little basstads can walk.

But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

It's not about them walking, it's about having the door wide open enough so you can fit them in their child seat properly.

I personally think the parent / child parking spaces should be at the back of the car park. And yes, my kids do still qualify for them bays but I rarely use them as there is always a Brighton Footballer in them! :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
And that's a serious question is it? Why the need to bring kids to a supermarket?

The answer to your next point is partners (Some don't have them) and online shopping (For some every penny counts and paying for this, having limited choice and not being able to view the knock downs is also not an option) .

Of course we could all just look at it from our own perspective?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's not about them walking, it's about having the door wide open enough so you can fit them in their child seat properly.

I personally think the parent / child parking spaces should be at the back of the car park. And yes, my kids do still qualify for them bays but I rarely use them as there is always a Brighton Footballer in them! :lolol:

The reason they're at the front is to prevent young children needing to walk through the car park. [No, they can't always be carried.]

In most supermarkets I've seen, there are somewhat too many disabled parking spaces provided, and too few p&c spaces.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's ridiculous in this day and age that there aren't spaces reserved for PL footballers. What are they supposed to do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here