Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of the remaining games is your preferred GUARANTEED win?

Which of the remaining games is your no 1 wish that we win

• Total voters

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
I'm going with Burnley. For no other reason than that the home draw in December was my one trip to the Amex this season, and I'm still sore I didn't get to celebrate properly that evening.

On top of that I could barely see a thing second half. Was sitting almost pitchside and Igor Julio's thighs kept blocking half my view.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
City.

I'd love for us to have some bearing over who finishes top.

el punal

Comprehension not a strong point? :lolol:
Only when it suits. :lolol:

In answer to your original question it would have to be a team that is in direct competition to us for a place in Europe. So that would mean Newcastle. Then it’s a toss up between the teams you despise for any number of reasons - that would be Chelsea, Man Utd and Villa. I’ll probably change my mind tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There are a few in the running, but I really f***ing hate Liverpool. Anything to ruin Klopp's farewell tour.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a tricky dilemma. Villa because I don't like them. Chelsea because of their pillaging of our club although that back fired. Or derailing Arsenal's title charge.

I'm going to plum for Chelsea as detestable club with toxic fans. A draw with Arsenal and a chance to boo White will be nice too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here