Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which European football powerhouse could have tempted you away from the Albion?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Former European semi-finalists Goztepe, my second club. I spend 5 weeks there every other summer for 24 years. However, only been in town for 1 game in all that time. Izmir is a beautiful city too. If not Napoli or Barcelona. Arsenal, hee hee - they think they should be in the ESL.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Not tempt me away but Bayern Munich are definitely my 3rd team (after my J-League team). My wife is Japanese but grew up in Munich and we went there on holiday about 3-4 years ago. I visited the Allianz Arena and boy was it an eye opener. I thought the Amex was a great stadium until I saw that place. Oh how the other half live. 75,000 capacity arena, Paulaner on tap EVERYWHERE (they have a sponsorship deal) which can be drunk in sight of the pitch. Bratwurst stands every 50 meters, incredible supporter bars and a **** ton of trophies on display. The atmosphere of the place really got to me. I always support them in the CL regardless of who they're playing (unless The Albion ever get there of course)!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see The Sun are linking Ben White to Mourinho's Roma, but in reality that would mean playing under a manager with serious question marks against his mental health and the attendant bouts of bullying and rather random behaviour in a team that is currently 7th in Serie A and 27 points off top spot.

Corrected for you

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here