Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When does Potter become “Agent” Potter?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tony Bloom, take a bow! :bowdown: You’ve done it again. In espionage terms, surely it’s now clear that Our Graham is a double-agent?

Also, is GP the only manager in PL history to be allowed enough time to plan and execute ‘projects’? I’m not suggesting it’s not the right thing to do, only that it seems he’s blessed with unique patience that - given results - no other chairpersons seem to extend to their managers. Even many Chelsea fans are now accepting defeat as part of the ‘project’ party-line. That or, in Tony and Todd, GP’s the luckiest manager to ever pull on a polo neck?

Are we seeing the birth of a new era of PATIENCE amongst owners and fans alike? WTF is going on?! Have we FOUND our marbles again?!! What next? VAR to be abandoned?!!!!

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Given how well arsenal and arteta are doing currently and how vociferous they were in there condemnation of him and the shite football being served up at the time and I doubt there’s any Arsenal fans that would even remember those dark days now. it’s probably a good idea to let managers do their jobs and given time to mould the team the results will come and with the resources at hand I’d expect them sooner rather than later (booooo)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Given how well arsenal and arteta are doing currently and how vociferous they were in there condemnation of him and the shite football being served up at the time and I doubt there’s any Arsenal fans that would even remember those dark days now. it’s probably a good idea to let managers do their jobs and given time to mould the team the results will come and with the resources at hand I’d expect them sooner rather than later (booooo)
Money will talk eventually. Buying and borrowing the world’s best players such as Felix will yield wins.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Oh great - another opportunity for the 'burn the witch, I'm totally anti-Potter and all those who dare to suggest he was ever a force for good at this club' to post their views.
OP, I see this as a humourous attempt by you to praise our beloved owner - but I am now so bored with this anti-Potter over-reaction from a few that have totally polluted this board for too long now.
He's gone (yep, I was totally hacked off at the timing and the manner in which he went, and that we lost good backroom staff too) - but , please, can we talk about BHA, and leave Chelsea out of it all (other than to occasionally remark that Potter may have done us a huge favour in going?)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Oh great - another opportunity for the 'burn the witch, I'm totally anti-Potter and all those who dare to suggest he was ever a force for good at this club' to post their views.
OP, I see this as a humourous attempt by you to praise our beloved owner - but I am now so bored with this anti-Potter over-reaction from a few that have totally polluted this board for too long now.
He's gone (yep, I was totally hacked off at the timing and the manner in which he went, and that we lost good backroom staff too) - but , please, can we talk about BHA, and leave Chelsea out of it all (other than to occasionally remark that Potter may have done us a huge favour in going?)
Football fans innit. Got to put the boot in while we can.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I appreciate this OP might be in jest, but I follow a few people on Twitter who seem borderline OBSESSED (which is ironic, in one case) about Potter and Chelsea.

It's all a little bit weird, if I'm honest. He's gone and moved on. It appears many fans can't/won't...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Generally not bothered how Chelsea and their management team get on, but I'd like to wish them all the luck in the world for their fixture this weekend. Having never done it at all while you were here Graham, you now have the chance to do it twice in six months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here