Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] What's your election day schedule?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For me it's a simple 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. working, home and vote, then sleep 6.30 p.m. until 12.30 a.m. and then up and watching the beeb until around 5 a.m. and then grab another couple of hours kip. No booze or fizzy drinks and only good healthy food.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I postal voted ages ago.

Work, out for lunch in Brighton, work, and dabbling on lay-betting in between that.

In the ideal world, I’d love a nap to recharge the batteries before election night, but I’ve never been a daytime sleeper.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did postal vote last week.

Weather sh1te so may do nothing all day bar watch a few films, if it stops raining I may go out and buy a light bulb as I live on the edge

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Did postal vote last week.

Weather sh1te so may do nothing all day bar watch a few films, if it stops raining I may go out and buy a light bulb as I live on the edge

That's enlightening, thank you

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Work 7-5.30 (incl. commute), bet on constituency shifts, vote, dinner, dog walk, watch results

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
Post Office - walk dogs in rain - watch politics live - nap - ebaying - walk dogs in rain - Masterchef - nap - MIdnight - beer and peanuts - 3am probably to bed in abject despair

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Voted at 7 then straight to work & will finish around 5ish. Small queue when i got to the Polling Station & was still dry at the time.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Will vote after work then try to forget its happening. What i think will happen makes me want to puke.

Normally I'd watch it all

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Voted on my way to work, work, go and get a christmas tree from the garden centre as per instructions, home, dinner, TV, scream in existential horror at the Exit Poll, go to bed pondering how ****ed up everything is.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Voted at 7, on to work, work Xmas meal straight after, home in time for 10, see what the exit poll says...…
bed if big majority predicted,
otherwise stay up to see what shocks come through and how it pans out.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Day 2 of the President's Cup on the box overnight with occasional switch over to election coverage...or I may be asleep

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Work and get soaked....post office ...shop....vote..come home dry off ..eat ..watch a film...go to bed ...glance at the news tomorrow morning

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wake up, desperately try to ignore annoying wannabe political Social media experts, don’t watch any news, abstain from voting, sleep.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Lazy morning, vote this afternoon, watch election coverage, from 1am watch Celtics at 76ers while switching back to election coverage during time outs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here