Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What the heck

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
From where I was sitting, we reached a point where West Upper was singing more and more loudly than North Stand (I wasn’t sitting in either so I have an objective ‘view’). What the hell happened our support tonight from about 30 minutes in?? Fans deserting the stadium wasn’t a great look either.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Several thousand more people in West Stand. If everyone sings, it’s not a big surprise surely?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Several thousand more people in West Stand. If everyone sings, it’s not a big surprise surely?

I think by several you mean around 9000 unless I'm mistaken!!!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
From where I was sitting, we reached a point where West Upper was singing more and more loudly than North Stand (I wasn’t sitting in either so I have an objective ‘view’). What the hell happened our support tonight from about 30 minutes in?? Fans deserting the stadium wasn’t a great look either.
👏🏻

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Time for a DRUM!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Should've asked Lionel Richie to sing All Night Long, last night.
That would've made things better!!!!

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I was at the front of the North Stand for the first time and when they were singing early on I felt what it must be like on the good days and it was great

However I didn’t enjoy my view of the match at all , very different perspective from sitting in the West Stand where I have always bought tickets on the exchange before. I will be returning to the West Stand (already there for Southampton and City) and will continue to move around the West Lower.

*watching the North Stand against Utd I was envious of the atmosphere I must say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here