Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What odds can I get for QPR being in administration in a year's time?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Owner will leave if relegated: Tony Fernandes says he will quit if QPR are relegated

Spunked millions: Queen's Park Rangers paid agents £7m in spending spree - Telegraph

Still spunking millions with no relegation clause:
Samba's adviser, Walid Bouzid, said that his client's weekly wage was less than £100,000 a week but added that the money was certainly "Premier League-sized" and did not include a clause to decrease it if the club were relegated to the Championship. The deal for Samba, factoring in the transfer fee and wages, is believed to be costing QPR £28m.

And let's not forget Harry's track record.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
That's Harry Redknapp nation's favourite for the England job (the Sun's words not mine) with a "terrifik" bunch of lads around him. How can he fail?

With the size of QPR's ground, having some big names on the books e.g Zamora, Samba, Wright-Phillips, Park, Boswinga, Green and Julio Cesar and inserting no clause to reduce certain players wages if they are relegated it's just asking for trouble. Maybe they are taking advice on running a football club from the chaps at Venky's?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Odds on to happen, its the definition of a club punching above their weight. You cant solve problems by throwing money at it, hasnt another Redknapp club shown that as well ?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't think you'll get good odds on that one. I really hope QPR go down and 'Arry's reputation continues to go down hill. If it wasn't for him constantly noshing off the press he'd be seen for the desperately average manager he is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No decrease is totally completely and absolutely insane.

They wouldn't be too far off handing the parachute payment straight to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here