Most Annoying?

• Townsend

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Band

Votes: 49 62.8%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
On reflection I'm gonna have to go for BAND. Imagine being locked in a room, with only a cyanide capsule and Andy Townsend delivering one of his traditional monologues - for example on 'why Rooney is a world class player'. Yes you would have contemplated suicide every time he says the word 'desire', but you'd probably survive.

If it was the band in there with me then I'd be 50-50 getting past the end of the first 'Great Escape'.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
. Gareth Southgate was bemoaning before the match that it was unfair that San Marino didn't have to pre-qualify for the tournament. He never mentioned who a country of 30,000 souls was supposed to play in the pre-qualifiers.
There are plenty of really feeble teams clogging up the qualifiers eg Andorra, Liechtenstein and Scotland

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Why is there no option for Tyldesley? He's the biggest television oxygen thief I know.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why is there no option for Tyldesley? He's the biggest television oxygen thief I know.

This. Sad thing is, he used to be very good when he was a regional commentator.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
England have failed to qualify for the last two World Cups in a year ending in 4.

Both times Poland were in our group.

Just saying.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
The Band have single-handedly destroyed the England atmosphere - for good I fear. Gone are the days when the crowd would spontaneously burst into a chorus of "ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND!!" Now they all just sit there waiting to join in with the next rendition of The Great Escape, or The Self Preservation Society. And best of it is, the Band are so bloody proud of themselves, they think they're the 12th man in the team! God knows what other countries' fans think now when they have to play us - "Oh, it's England and that bloody band again!" The Band should be BANNED!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Townsend. The band is now merely part of the tiresome tapestry that makes up the whole England match day experience that I've learned to live with and often opt out of entirely.

Townsend is a thick clueless gobshite and is often the least palatable part of the occasional England match I do choose to watch these days. I hate him.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Too close to call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here