Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What (I think) I learnt today

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why do you think March was at fault for the first goal

Watch the replay..... Matic ghosts in on the far left behind March to pull back for the goal. When playing three at the back who is supposed to make sure someone doesn't ghost in on the left... LWB.

It happens... not too bothered. He'll get better, as he gets more experience.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He couldn’t shoot

Maybe I should change to Sully Couldn't Head to discriminate between the two :lolol:

Can anyone remember Sully scoring with a header?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Actually thought he switched off for a second, but still one of MoMs.

I’m also struggling why Maupay was on Maguire for the penalty, surely Dunk or Webster match up better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know the answer to this as I can't watch it back, but I'm not 100% sure if he was. The corner was taken so quickly, and Maguire had so much space - I'm unsure if it was Maupay's job, or just that nobody had been assigned to him and Maupay spotted the danger and was trying to do everything in his power to propel himself closer to him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't know the answer to this as I can't watch it back, but I'm not 100% sure if he was. The corner was taken so quickly, and Maguire had so much space - I'm unsure if it was Maupay's job, or just that nobody had been assigned to him and Maupay spotted the danger and was trying to do everything in his power to propel himself closer to him.

Could be right.
But the set piece defending was the only blot in a brilliant display.

I have subsequently seen it and both Dunk and White are marking space.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here