Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What day of the week were you born on?

What day did you arrive on?

• Sunday

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Monday

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Sunday i'm in no way religious but God must have been looking down on me as 8 weeks early, and no incubators free in Sussex, one was rushed down from London, so someone was on my side that day.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was born on a Saturday and then shipped to a foster home behind the The Rec at Aldershot. That coincided with a long winless run for them that only ended as I was packed off to West Sussex (which coincided with an end to an unbeaten run for the Albion).

Spooky, Saturday for me too, foster home in Worthing, moved to Aldershot when I was 5 (1974) first game I went to was at the Rec apparently.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Spooky, Saturday for me too, foster home in Worthing, moved to Aldershot when I was 5 (1974) first game I went to was at the Rec apparently.

I wasn't aware of the exact locations until I sourced all the records and was sent a 200 page file. Seems I was in Aldershot for six weeks until I was sent onto the NCH. Hence Aldershot Town being one of my 'other' teams along with Whitehawk. Nearest team to where I was born. I used to go now and then but not been for a while.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Saturday. My dad wasn't there cos he was at the footy. Watching us lose. Again.

Times have very much changed.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Cup Final Saturday.

Dad nipped off to watch the game at Grandad's, who had just got a colour telly.
Flash git.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Saturday...

My Mum went into labour in Morrisons, Bradford. Their first ever store. She got the bus back home (about 4 miles), packed her overnight bag, then got a taxi to hospital. Wimmin were 'ard as nails back in 1970. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here