Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a team

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Looking forward to MOTD telling us just how shit West Ham were for 10 mins. "but take nothing away from Brighton, they were excellent."
That old chestnut.. motd have praised us to the hilt plenty of times this season especially - particularly Wright

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The second half today was up there with the best of the best of the Amex
It was fkn amazing. The NS a sea of ecstatic faces. Not just the goals, must have stood up 20+ times for yet another sumptuous attack in that last 45.

Everyone here tonight must have that literally post-win glow, the rest of the weekend ‘made up’.

ROBS BROTHER

Jan 27, 2022
It was fkn amazing. The NS a sea of ecstatic faces. Not just the goals, must have stood up 20+ times for yet another sumptuous attack in that last 45.

Everyone here tonight must have that literally post-win glow, the rest of the weekend ‘made up’.
In all honesty if you were there and witnessed that performance do you really need some grossly overpaid pundits on tv to tell that was something special

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just in. Absolutely sublime football today. And then we bought the kids on and they were brilliant too. I'd still be in the North Stand concourse were it not for the fact I have a very early flight to Austria tomorrow.

See everyone a week Wednesday. Come on Palace we're ready :albion:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just in. Absolutely sublime football today. And then we bought the kids on and they were brilliant too. I'd still be in the North Stand concourse were it not for the fact I have a very early flight to Austria tomorrow.

See everyone a week Wednesday. Come on Palace we're ready :albion:

Enjoy! I loved Kitz.

(Unlike :wanker: Kurt Zouma:wanker:).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So predictable isnt it.
Would love them to spend a few minutes on the performance of Gross and/or Ferguson, or RDZ’s system. Us NOT being Manure means that they won’t.

That was the great advantage of Sky Sports, I loved Carra/Neville’s extended analysis with graphics. I cancelled the subscription after a huge price hike exactly a year ago :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here