Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand moaner

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Anyone else heard the grey haired bloke sitting in the west stand upper middle block who just doesn't stop moaning and slating the Albion through out the whole game. it wouldn't be so bad if he expressed his thoughts with the person next to him, but instead he moans at the top of his voice. It got so bad yesterday that two blokes just turned around to him and said "shut the fuc* up". Was very entertaining. His moaning has irritated me so much, that I've had to swap seats with my grandad who sits in the north.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think he has clones all over the place. Drowning them out is never easy and I wouldnt swear at them (well I'd try not to) but when they really do bang on I think it is everyone's right to tell them to shut up and let others enjoy the game.

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
I think he has clones all over the place. Drowning them out is never easy and I wouldnt swear at them (well I'd try not to) but when they really do bang on I think it is everyone's right to tell them to shut up and let others enjoy the game.

Totally agree. I think the bloke who told him to shut up turned out to be everyone's hero that day.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

yep got one of these clones next to me in the east upper. whenever Barnes touches the ball he criticises him. The worst one of these was when he scored against Arsenal apparently it would have been a Better goal if he'd headed it to the other side of the goal

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sits back waiting for Ernest to start his thread...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here