Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham thoughts

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I caught up with a West Ham STH mate yesterday and chatted about the match last week. He is convinced they are going down and said a lot of west ham fans are hoping they do if it leads to some change at the top. He was really impressed with Solly and always expected Murray to score ("he always does"). He was surprised how wobbly we are at the back especially from set pieces.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As an aside, I have been invited as a VIP to everyone’s favourite left-leaning football club St Pauli next month. I very much look forward to discussing the working class struggle with Hamburg’s finest over Sekt and a sausage. There’s a spare seat, fancy joining?

The citizen Smith / punk / post-punk / hipster St.Pauli fanbois will be so confused to learn that they have corporate lounges!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
As an aside, I have been invited as a VIP to everyone’s favourite left-leaning football club St Pauli next month. I very much look forward to discussing the working class struggle with Hamburg’s finest over Sekt and a sausage. There’s a spare seat, fancy joining?

Will you order your bratwurst on the sausage train?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I caught up with a West Ham STH mate yesterday and chatted about the match last week. He is convinced they are going down and said a lot of west ham fans are hoping they do if it leads to some change at the top. He was really impressed with Solly and always expected Murray to score ("he always does"). He was surprised how wobbly we are at the back especially from set pieces.

Strangely, that was exactly my experience, when I too chatted about the match prior to us going there. the chap I spoke too was really adamant that they are doomed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here